Fri, Mar 15|
Nature's Trail Yoga
Sip and Paint A Pot With Goats
Kick off the upcoming spring season with an evening of creativity and fun at our flower-themed sip-and-paint event, "Paint a Pot with Goats"! Clay pot and small succulent plant included in the event!
Time & Location
Mar 15, 2024, 6:00 PM – 8:15 PM
Nature's Trail Yoga, 14655 S 82nd Ave Orland Park, IL 60462
About the Event
- BYOB Event (cups and caps, bottle opener provided)
- Participants may leave early if they finish their painting early
- The painting instructor will walk through how to paint a fun design on your pot. You may follow along with the class or paint your fun design.
- 1 clay 6"-8" inch pot and small succulent provided per ticket
- Paint, brushes, and paint tray provided
- 6:00 to 6:30 cocktail reception and goat cuddles 6:30- 8:15 Painting
- All ages may attend but you must be 21 + to consume alcohol with a valid ID
- All goats are fully vaccinated and up to date on their Vaccines
- Wear comfortable clothes you don't mind getting paint on
- No refunds allowed but you may reschedule if needed
- Discounts for goat yoga events DO NOT apply to this event
- Class is perfect for all painting levels
- Goat Yoga Gift Cards can not be used for this event unless prepurchased and approved!
- Ticket type
Sip and Paint With Goats
Have an artist help you Paint a Pumpkin while enjoying the playful energy of goats!Price$45.00