Thu, Dec 02 | Nature's Trail Yoga
Restorative Goat Yoga
Give yourself some happiness & let the stress of your day melt away! This all level event includes part restorative yoga and part yoga nidra ( yoga sleep). Yoga mats & props included.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Dec 02, 6:30 PM – 7:35 PM CST
Nature's Trail Yoga, 14655 S 82nd Ave, Orland Park, IL 60462, USA
About the Event
- This all level 60 minute class allows you to connect with nature and lovable goats while enjoying all the health benefits of yoga and yoga sleep. 60 minutes of yoga will be taught by a certified yoga instructor while our mini & baby goats roam freely during the entire class. Relax and meditate with our goats while they sleep on your matt and get cozy. This class is a perfect stress reliever for after a long day of work and will imporve your quality of sleep.
- If it rains we will be inside.
- Recommended age 5 & up. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive 10-15 ahead of time.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, avoid wearing loose jewelry, and tie your hair up if possible
- All goats are up to date on their shots and vaccines.
- BYOB Goat Yoga & Goat Fun!$35$350$0