Wed, Feb 19|
Nature's Trail Yoga
BYOB Goat Yoga & Goat Fun!
Give yourself some happiness & let the stress of your day melt away! Feel free to bring your own wine or beer! This all level event includes 60 minutes of goat yoga followed by 30 minutes of goat fun. Yoga mats & props included.
Time & Location
Feb 19, 2020, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Nature's Trail Yoga, 14655 S 82nd Ave, Orland Park, IL 60462, USA
About the Event
- This all level 90 minute class allows you to connect with nature and lovable goats while enjoying all the health benefits of yoga and goat fun. 60 minutes of yoga will be taught by a certified yoga instructor while our mini & baby goats roam freely during the entire class. 30 minutes of goat fun will follow. Snap some goat selfies, visit the horses, take a short nature walk with the goats (weather permitting), and let the stress of your day melt away!
- Please wear comfortable clothing, avoid wearing loose jewelry, and tie your hair up if possible.
- Ages 8 & up. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive 10-15 ahead of time.
- Winter classes will be held inside. We will take a short nature walk with the goats if it's not too cold.
- All goats are up to date on their shots and vaccines.
Baby Goat Yoga$35.00