Wed, Jan 12 | Nature's Trail Yoga
BYOB Goat Yoga & Goat Fun!
Give yourself some happiness & let the stress of your day melt away! This all level event includes 50-60 minutes of goat yoga followed by 30-40 minutes of goat fun. Yoga mats & props included. Feel free to bring your own wine or beer. Glasses & opener provided.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jan 12, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Nature's Trail Yoga, 14655 S 82nd Ave, Orland Park, IL 60462, USA
About the Event
- This all level 90 minute class allows you to connect with nature and lovable goats while enjoying all the health benefits of yoga and goat fun. 50-60 minutes of yoga will be taught by a certified yoga instructor while our mini & baby goats roam freely during the entire class. 30-40 minutes of goat fun will follow. Snap some goat selfies, visit the horses, take a short nature walk with the goats (weather permitting), and let the stress of your day melt away!
- If it rains or is too cold we will be inside.
- Recommended age 5 & up. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive 10-15 ahead of time.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, avoid wearing loose jewelry, and tie your hair up if possible
- All goats are up to date on their shots and vaccines.
- BYOB Goat Yoga & Goat Fun!$35$350$0